We all know fall means pumpkin spice everything. From pumpkin spice lattes, to pumpkin bread, to pumpkin carving, there is some serious love for those big orange squashes this time of year. Let’s celebrate the season’s changing with delicious Pumpkin Spice Cookies and add some (more) fun with Ripple Dissolvable THC, from Stillwater.
Maybe you’re thinking… What is Ripple Dissolvable THC, and why would I use it instead of making my own THC butter when making pot cookies? Well… Ripple Dissolvable THC is a cannabinoid powder that can be dissolved into drinks, or cooked into a favorite dish. In this case, we are adding it into a baked good. It’s really freakin’ great! DIY THC edibles here we come.
Substituting Ripple Dissolvable THC for your cannabutter or THC butter has many advantages. First of all, Ripple Dissolvable THC doesn’t have a smell or taste, so say goodbye to the pot smell stinking up your kitchen, and enjoy the true flavors of the food you are preparing while enjoying the fun effects of THC. Another great advantage of Dissolvable THC is that you can easily control the dosage. Each serving size packet has the dose labeled on it (duh), so you can decide the dosage based on the number of servings you are making. In this case, we love the full effects of straight THC, so we will be adding Ripple Pure 10 (10 mg THC per serving), however, if you enjoy some CBD with your THC use Ripple Balanced 5 (5 mg CBD and 5 mg THC per serving). Dealers choice! This product gives you the ease of adjusting the dosage to your liking, and if you are sharing with friends, you can tell them the dosage with confidence.
How does it work and how much should I take?
Let’s talk about TCH dose some more to be clear… Each “Ripple Pure 10” container has 10 individual packets, and each packet contains 10 mg of THC. 10 packets times 10 mg = 100 mg per container. Our Mile High Pumpkin Spice Cookies have 5 mg of THC per cookie based on the 20 cookies divided by 100 mg container (10 packets). If you would like to eat 10 mg of THC, eat 2 cookies. You can also adjust the amount of Ripple Pure 10 you add to the recipe to be more or less potent.
Let’s Get Started!
This recipe makes 20 cookies with 5 mg THC in each cookie.
- 100 mg Ripple Pure 10 (10 serving packets of 10 mg THC each, or 1 full container)
- 2 ½ Cups all-purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon ground cloves
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 ½ cups white sugar
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 350 Degrees F
- In a bowl, combine dry ingredients: flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, ground cloves, and salt.
- Add 10 packets of “Ripple Pure 10” to the dry mixed ingredients. Mix well.
- Set this dry mix aside for a bit later.
- Grab a medium bowl (ha!), mix ½ cup of softened butter and white sugar, then add the pumpkin puree, egg, and 1 teaspoon vanilla into the butter and sugar mixture. Mix everything together until it is creamy goodness.
- Add your dry ingredients, then make 20 cookie balls. Place them 2 inches apart onto a greased cookie sheet or parchment paper, and toss them into the oven.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Drizzel the glaze atop each cookie.
- Party time! Enjoy.
Cookie Review From the Baker:
How do they taste? These cookies taste great! They have a soft cakelike texture, and the flavor is pure pumpkin spice.
Pros: Great flavor and texture! No marijuana flavor whatsoever. You will likely want to eat more than one of these delicious cookies, and you can! The dosage is low, so feel free to eat 2. We know you want to.
Cons: The cookies are a bit sticky, so they were hard to stack. They might not travel well and keep their photo perfect presentation. If you plan on taking them to a party, just keep them in one layer.
How’s the high? After one cookie, the high is mellow and lasts about 3 hours. We recommend this recipe for social situations and parties.